There are several options for solving the problem:
- Replacing the existing application links to the application, provided the copyright. At the same time, it must either be of a stripped-down copy of the complete application or a complete application, but with the presence of advertising.
- A link to the application is replaced by a reference to Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the official website of the application.
- To delete all references to the application site. To do this, the right holder will have to confirm their rights to the application hosted on the site. There are several ways:
- Write the administration site with E-mail, which is listed on the official website of the application, or the company, which is engaged in production applications.
- Write to the administration of the site E-mail, which is specified in the application.
- Submit site administration scanned documents, which confirm the existence of copyright in the application.
- The official website of the application, or the company, which is engaged in a production application, you must create a .txt file with the name of Android-1com, then pass a reference to it from the site.